Full Time Speech Pathologist- Brisbane
Are you passionate about supporting people to have meaningful and successful communication using communication systems? LifeTec is looking for Speech Pathologists who want to expand their skills into this exciting area of clinical practice. Are you up for the challenge?
If so, please get in touch.
We have full time /part-time positions available and offer flexible Work-Life Balance opportunities and we pay above award wages. All our systems are cloud-based and you will have your own dedicated tablet and phone as well as access to company vehicles when travelling for appointments.
You will have a team of enthusiastic and creative Speech Pathologists who can work with you to deliver the service and we have a range of dedicated devices and assistive technology that makes the process of trialing solutions with consumers easier.
If you have a positive and flexible attitude and a desire to further develop your professional knowledge in this field then we want to hear from you.
The position is based in our Brisbane office with the opportunity of travelling throughout South East Queensland.
For a complete job description please email email@example.com
Applications close 5.00 pm, Friday 28th May 2021
Your application should include a current resume and a letter of application addressing the criteria as required for this position.
- Satisfactory Worker Screening status
- Completion of Worker Orientation Module
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Speech pathology and eligible to be a practising member of Speech Pathology Australia for the duration of employment with LifeTec.
- The successful applicant shall be required to have a valid Queensland driver’s licence
Other skills and attributes that we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Augmentative and Alternative Communication solutions for people with complex communication needs is desirable but not necessary
- IT savvy and excited by technology solutions with good problem-solving skills
- Good level of personal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and on an individual basis.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal development, innovative practice and the ability to adapt and learn new systems quickly.