Do you you like helping people with disabilities or seniors achieve their goals and aspirations through assistive technology? A full time speech pathologist position is now available.
Position Term: Allied Health Professional – Speech Pathologist
Reports to: Services Manager
Location: Brisbane with travel to regional Queensland at times.
Base salary + 9.5% Super + NFP Salary Packaging
Provide effective, professional and accountable clinical services for LifeTec
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in clinical frameworks, goal setting, assessment, clinical reasoning and outcome measures related to the area of Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Use our evidence informed pathway of Imagine Seek Choose Live to assist consumers in the selection of assistive technology options.
- Ability to achieve set clinical KPI’s for services delivered
- Expand, share knowledge, expertise, skills and work practices
- Participate in professional education, attending relevant seminars and courses.
- Effective time management and flexibility in managing a dynamic workload is essential.
- Work with speech pathologists and other LifeTec staff to identify and implement opportunities to enhance present and future service delivery.
- Assist in developing and maintaining effective teamwork principles and a positive and flexible workplace culture.
- Promote LifeTec and its range of services professionally and positively at all times.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal development, innovative practice and the ability to adapt and learn new systems quickly.
Apply for this position no later than 5pm Monday 6th January 2019 by sending us your cover letter and resume using the form on this site, if you have any other enquiries please forward them to Craig Blackman, Services Manager, email@example.com Phone 07 3352 9000