Many assistive technologies are becoming widely available to assist people with low vision or vision impairment to maintain their independence and safety in their home, workplace and the community.
Our occupational therapist can recommend the appropriate assistive technology for low vision enabling you to:
– Be safe and independent at home.
– Read newspapers, books and magazines.
– Enjoy and participate in leisure and recreational activities.
– Communicate with loved ones.
– Navigate the community.
– Recognise faces of people you know and products when shopping.
– Continue to have access to the digital and social world.
– Use computers to support you in the workplace.
SCHEDULE AN ASSESSMENT HERE.
Share This Page:
LifeTec works with you to advise you where assistive technology may assist you in achieving your goals.
We can find assistive technologies based on your identified need or can work with you to advise you where assistive technology may assist in achieving your goals.
Here at LifeTec, we have structured the consumer pathway to allow clients to be be in control and well-informed of the solutions that are available to them.
DO YOU REQUIRE HOME MODIFICATIONS TO LIVE INDEPENDENTLY IN YOUR HOME?