Are you an innovative & passionate customer service person with an interest in supporting older people or people with disabilities to find services that enable them to achieve their life goals with the help of assistive technology?
If so, LifeTec is looking for you to join our team based in the Brisbane office.
We have a full time position available for a motivated, passionate and experienced person to support consumers to onboard with LifeTec.
Most importantly we are looking for an innovative person to
- Provide consumers with information about our Home Modifications, Assistive Technology and Communication Services
- Guide consumers to make an informed decision regarding the services they require
- Triage/manage the consumer’s journey into our service by following established procedures
- Liaise with relevant LifeTec staff to manage service queues, create service bookings and transition consumers into LifeTec service.
For a complete job description please email email@example.com
All applications must be submitted via email by
5.00 pm Friday 29th March 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application must include a resume and a 1-2 page application addressing the criteria.
- Certificate IV/Diploma in Disability /Aged Care/Customer Service
- Current C Class Driver’s License (QLD)
- Satisfactory National Police Check
- Blue Card/Yellow card
Other skills and attributes that the we are looking for:
- High level of personal and written communication skills, a professional telephone, online and face-to-face manner.
- A high level of working knowledge and passion for technologies and their applications.
- Proven ability to manage a broad range of administrative activities and respond to specific issues within a short period of time.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work within established policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team environment as required.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Experience working with people of all ages who may be experiencing challenges related to disability, age or deteriorating health conditions.
- Industry experience with the NDIS and My Aged Care
- Experience with cloud-based Client Record Management systems
- Experience/Confidence in using Microsoft Office Suite 365 including Excel, SharePoint
For more information about this role, please refer to the Seek listing for more information.