LifeTec's purpose is to connect people and communities through assistive technologies to enable their aspirations. Our staff are passionate about finding Assistive Technology solutions for people of all ages and abilities and know the significant difference Assistive Technology can make in closing the gap between what people want to do and what people can do. The work we do at LifeTec enables people to live a life of their choosing through the application of AT.
LifeTec is in a growth phase and is looking to recruit an experienced Information System person to join our team. This position will be based in our Brisbane office. The Information System Officer will be responsible for developing and implementing information systems and providing IT support to LifeTec management and staff.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Technical and analytical skills suitable for position
- Proven organisational skills
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High level problem-solving skills
- Awareness of own IT limitations and willingness to call in external help when required.
- Demonstrated patience
- A meticulous and methodical nature
- Strong attention to detail
- A logical mind
- The ability to work well under pressure
Your application must include a current resume and a two to three page application addressing all the Selection Criteria in the Position Description. For a complete Position Description please email email@example.com
All applications must be submitted by email by 8.00 am Monday 4th September 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org