LifeTec Australia Quality Policy
LifeTec Australia is a social enterprise that provides dedicated assistive technology (AT) services. Our aim is to enable people of all ages and abilities to actively engage in home, work, school and community life. Established in 1981, LifeTec has a team of health professionals including occupational therapists, speech pathologists and physiotherapists who have a passion for AT. LifeTec’s strategic purpose is to connect people and communities through AT to enable their aspirations.
A key way to achieve this is by operating a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015. LifeTec’s Executive Management Team is committed to:
- Satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring that consumers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of services and the ability to enhance consumer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing consumer satisfaction is maintained.
The Executive Management Team shall:
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS to enhance consumer satisfaction.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available; including training, support and encouragement.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the QMS requirements.
- Ensuring that the QMS achieves its intended results.
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Promote improvement.
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment. This policy will be reviewed annually by the Executive Management Team and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.
This policy is available to relevant interested parties, upon reasonable request.
Chief Executive Officer - LifeTec Australia