Full Time Occupational Therapist- Townsville
LifeTec is looking to recruit Occupational Therapists who get excited about seeing the difference that assistive technology and home modifications can make to people’s lives? This is an exciting area of clinical practice and consumers are looking to OT’s to assist them to navigate the new and emerging technologies becoming available to them.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, get in touch.
We offer above award wages and flexible work conditions including part-time positions and work from home opportunities.
All our systems are cloud-based and you will be provided with a mobile phone and tablet as well as access to fleet vehicles for offsite appointments.
Working with LifeTec you will have the opportunity to use an evidence-informed pathway to co-design solutions with individuals. Our professional supervision and mentoring culture will support your development of expertise and capability in this field.
As a bonus, we have regular staff socials to encourage team bonding and make sure we have a bit of fun along the way.
For a complete job description and to submit applications contact email@example.com
Applications close 5.00 PM, Friday 28th May 2021
Applications including a resume and summary addressing the key selection criteria are welcome.
- Registered with AHPRA
- A valid driver’s license
- Blue Card
Other skills and attributes that we are looking for:
- Working knowledge and passion for assistive technologies and/or home modifications
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in clinical frameworks, goal setting, assessment, clinical reasoning and outcome measures
- Good personal and written communication skills
- Team membership focus as well as capability to work autonomously.
- Effective time management
- Commitment to ongoing professional development, innovative practice and the ability to adapt and learn new systems quickly.